Yep. Pretty much.
- lypophrenia: a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause
- drapetomania: an overwhelming urge to run away
- escapism: a mental desire to retreat from unpleasant realities through fantasy
- wanderlust: a desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence
- dysania: the state of finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning
- sanctuary: a small safe place in a troubling world
- metathesiophobia: fear of change
You know you have Fibro Fog…
When you buy a day planner to track your symptoms and then forget to use it.
Or you pay for a pain app to track and forget to use it!
I’d probably take the green or the orange pill.
Green, yellow and red are my favorites. If I had to choose only one, I would go with red.
This effectively shows how I feel when I try to do yoga. My joints creak so much and lock on me, I feel like they need oiled. Lol.